In partnership with family and community, Brandon School District strives to be at the forefront of educational excellence, preparing our students to be successful, productive citizens.
1. Student achievement is Brandon School District's highest priority.
2. The primary responsibility of the Brandon Board of Education is to provide optimal conditions for teaching, learning and effective internal and external communication.
3. Decisions made by members of the Brandon Board of Education are based on the best interests of all students.
4. Measuring, benchmarking and monitoring student results through a comprehensive, multiple assessment system that enhances teaching and learning is a key component of student success.
5. Brandon School District's facilities must be secure, well-maintained and ensure an environment conducive to successful teaching and learning.