- Free preschool program funded by the federal government
- Program for three and four year olds
- Children of all abilities may participate
- Lead teacher has a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Two teachers for every 15-17 students
- Program is four days a week, three and a half hours a day
- AM and PM classes are available
- Meals and snacks are provided for all students
- Research based curriculum, High Scope, that includes health, safety, literacy, and social development
- Must be a resident of Oakland County
- Must be 3 on or before October 1st of the current school year but not 5 on or before October 1st for the 2014-15 school year
- Income must be within the Federal Guidelines as documented with a current income tax return (or other supporting documents).
- At least 10% of slots are reserved for children with a diagnosed disability
For more information, call Karen Zinski at (248) 409-1623.