We are now accepting applications for the
2020-2021 school year for Kindergarten and Jr. Kindergarten
Join us for Kindergarten round-up at Harvey Swanson Elementary, March 3, 2020 or at Oakwood Elementary, March 5, 2020 from 6:00-7:30 PM
We offer a full day, everyday Kindergarten program. Please complete all the forms listed below and return them to the Enrollment office located at 1025 S. Ortonville Road; Ortonville, 48462 MI. We will take applications from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please contact us at (248) 627-1800 if you have any questions.
Brandon School District Cares About Students By Offering
- A highly qualified staff.
- A comprehensive K-12 curriculum: English Language Arts; Math, Science, Social Studies, Technology, Art, Music and Physical Education.
- A high school with a dynamic STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), Career and Technical Education, AP Classes, Dual Enrollment, Early Middle College programs, Blended Learning, Arts and Athletics programs.
- A low student/teacher ratio.
- An emphasis on technology – with student computer access in every classroom, computer labs in every building and media centers that are technologically enhanced.
- After school opportunities, such as computer coding and robotics clubs.
- Welcome to Kindergarten Handbook
- What to Expect in Kindergarten
- Immunization Schedule
- Kindergarten Vision Screening
- Buildings and Programs
- Communicable Disease Chart
- Kindergarten Waiver Request According to the change in Michigan Law (State of Michigan: Act #198, effective 6/26/12) children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st. Any child enrolling in Kindergarten who resides in a public school district providing kindergarten may enroll if the child is at least 5 years of age on or before December 1st. If your child will be 5 between September 1st and December 1st and you would like them to attend Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete and sign this form.